Gooding's Groves is Dog-Friendly!
The weather in the Winelands is still lovely - perfect for taking to dogs for a stroll before lunch!
Why not come to Franschhoek this week and bring your best friend too.
There’s ample space for dogs to run around and we’ve even got some Homemade Treats for him to enjoy!
An idyllic boutique hotel in the historic village of Franschhoek offering space and comfort within easy reach of all that the Winelands have to offer
Our Guests' Testimonials
- “Nice house and surroundings, lovely staff and owners.” Jörgen, Sweden
- “Beautiful, recently renovated farmhouse. Even more beautiful than the pictures. Amazing sunset and view. The breakfast was great. But most importantly the hosts were so nice!! They made homemade stone oven pizza’s for us. Would recommend it to everyone!!” Titia, Netherlands
- “Hostess and husband was excellent in receiving us.. Staff also willing to go the extra mile. Breakfast was delicious. I would most definitely recommend the place. Awesome stuff keep it up.” Henry, South Africa
- “Location was excellent, very quiet . Very friendly and helpful” Patricia, United Kingdom
- “Great experience. We could really disconnect and recover. Hosts are most pleasant.” Inne, Spain
- “Simply elegant. A beautiful place to unwind and relax. Our room was so simply elegant with wonderful mountain and sunset views. A scrumptious breakfast before you head out for the day or just to relax by the pool. Thank you Arlene for the super restaurant you recommended” Leonard, Ireland
- “Completely exceeded our expectations. Newly renovated, delicious breakfast, beautiful grounds and feel to the place. The owners are fantastic and very welcoming and they have 3 great dogs.” Jennifer, United Kingdom
- “New owners with a personal, hands-on management style. Attention to detail evident. Innovative and excellent breakfasts.” Philippa, South Africa
- “10/10 Amazing overall experience, we will be visiting again." Shaneel, 26 May 2019 South Africa